A measure awaiting Gov. Bruce Rauner's signature would enable local counties or municipalities to create urban agricultural zones in areas where access to food is limited.
It's the Illinois bicentennial, and as a result the 10th year of Lincoln's Festival in Bloomington-Normal will be richer and more nuanced, according to organizer Barb Adams and grant writer Marcia Young.
- Stabbing Suspect Told Police Victim Threatened Her
- Alderman: Library Expansion Concept Would Enhance Downtown
- Conklin Theater Group Gets An Encore In New Barn III
- GLT's Grow: Analyzing Weather Stations and Garden Cameras
- Lawmaker Seeks to Expand Urban Farming In Illinois
- Blair Outraises Sommer In Latest Campaign Reports